Friday, May 04, 2007

GRANOLA- Girl Raised At New Orleans


A nice lady asked I design her a special shirt. She wanted something to reflect that she supports New Orleans in its recovery from the storm even though she has moved away some years ago. After all she is a girl raised at New Orleans, thus the "GRANOLA" shirt design was born. She also asked that I sell it to others so they too can show support for the recovery, after all the sales help me rebuild. Just to be safe I had the idea trademarked too. Sometimes people copy my designs. I had people as far away as Washington State do copies of my New Orleans designs that were intended to help me recover from the storm. Funny how some people are.

So help support the recover of New Orleans and my recovery too, buy a shirt or sticker from Fig Street Studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home