Monday, March 26, 2012

Original Fleur De Lis Crawfish Art

/fleur_de_craw_fleur_de_lis_crawfish_tshirt-

 I designed this several years ago and now see people making copies to sell on flags and other shirts. Get the real one, original fleur de lis crawfish design,

Fleur De Craw, Fleur De Lis Crawfish zazzle_shirt
Fleur De Craw, Fleur De Lis Crawfish by figstreetstudio
Create unique shirt add your name or sentiment on the web. Click image for details.

Alligator Fleur De Lis Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Alligator Fleur De Lis Long Sleeve T-Shirt

by figstreetstudio


 I originally designed this on a napkin at lunch with a printer who wanted a design for a small garden flag. I did crawfish, shrip, and alligator. He never paid me for the design but went ahead and did a similar poor design and began to sell it.  So I placed all of those designs on my sales page. I remember who acts that way as it happens too often. I then light a Bad Ju Ju,Voodoo candle in their memory. Do not know if that works but makes me feel better. The crawfish design sells well, the shirmp not too much, the alligator I do not believe ever sold. But I know as a fact I began this design craze years ago at lunch with a printer to show him how creativity works. he then taught me how some people steal ideas from creative artists.


Fleur De Craw Crayfish, Fleur De Lis T-Shirt

Fleur De Craw Crayfish, Fleur De Lis T-Shirt

by figstreetstudio


Where Yat Water Meter Fleur De Lid 2 Inch Round Magnet

Where Yat Water Meter Fleur De Lid 2 Inch Round Magnet

by figstreetstudio



Water Meter Fleur De Lis, Fleur De Lid T-Shirt

Water Meter Fleur De Lis, Fleur De Lid T-Shirt

by figstreetstudio

2 Comments:

Anonymous Interesting Facts said...

Nice posting! Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Poster Printing UK said...

Here you have providing very useful information Thanks for such an incredible site!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home